A place to get some artsy fartsy Sims 2 stuff

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A True Story............

Ok, so my husband an I went bed shopping and I totally fell in love with the black platform, four poster bed from the "new orleans" collection.  It had a really cute natural wicker inset.

My husband liked the bed too but we had already agreed that we needed the storage drawer base and this particular bed didn't come with the storage drawer option.  Dang!  We bought a different bed from the same collection with the drawers......and no wicker inset.

Oh, well..........I recreated it for the sims 2 instead of having it in reality.  I also did up some nice bedding options using Jonesi's blanket mesh.  Of course, if you skaddle over to Sims2artists Forum and pick up all the respository items there, you'll have way more than bedding options with these prints.

Anyway, enjoy my fantasy bed.





download Lucas's fabulous bed mesh and Jonesi's blanket mesh with my retextures/recolors here

1 comment:

  1. I love this bed! I do not remember seeing recolored this mesh in the communities around, his work was very beautiful! Thank you!
    Sofya/Brazil

    ReplyDelete