A place to get some artsy fartsy Sims 2 stuff

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pushing Daisies & Other Blooms

one of my favorite things about the sims 2 is flowers and plants.  i can live without almost any other "clutter" but give me my blooms!

This quirky plant mesh is from blacky's sim zoo and I love it.  I decided that it needed other blooms however, so I retextured the flowers and am darn pleased with the results.

Then I moved on to doing some fantasy recolors of this cute little art deco table from sim antiques.  The table combined with these plants will liven up any room you set them in.  Guaranteed to bloom every day, every year or your money back :)

Enjoy!




Download the florals here with the zoo's mesh
Download the tables and sim antiques mesh here

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful set. Brilliant colors. Thak you Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous reco's and thanks for sharing =) This is my all time fave Sims2 flower/plant mesh and I have recoloured it time after time - a hidden treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Amazing!!! Thanks you! :*

    I am ypazval xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your nice comments! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice set - thank you for sharing. Have to use them soon. Unfortunately they do not fit in the house I am building at the moment, but I'll definitely use them some day :D

    Thank you so much for your work

    bee

    www.little-running-dollhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very gorgeous recolor! Thank you for sharing, by the way: I love to visit your site, too ;) xoxo. Isi / my mashup

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flower mesh, too!
    But never saw any recolors anywhere, so thank you for these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No way I could let you download this set, I'll let my folder Downloads a little bit bigger, just a little bit.Lovely set! Thank you!
    I am again, Sofya.
    a big hug for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both the table and the flower recolors..Thanksies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ages and Ages I was looking for nice recolors for my beloved fairy-plant now I found them here, thank you sooo much for this! It must be my "happyday" today! Thanks Thanks Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very, very gorgeous recolor! Thank you for sharing, by the way: I love to visit your site, too ;)
    Leather sectional sofa

    ReplyDelete
  12. gracias me encantó

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement
    account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

    Take a look at my page ... www.weightloss.com

    ReplyDelete