A place to get some artsy fartsy Sims 2 stuff

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A tisket a tasket, today I've got these hanging baskets

Because plain greenery can get kinda boring and in keeping with the spring theme, I've retextured a plant and today I've got a batch of hanging, flowering baskets.  A combination of different florals and colors.  There's a lipstick vine, clematis, poppies, daisies and such.  Big bonus, you don't have to water them.


Wonderful mesh by wood for sims, included.


Enjoy!





Download the baskets and mesh here

8 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. Thank you so much for sharring them with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved everything I saw here on your blog!! Will all go to my game.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Sofya/Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  4. just got my game up and running again and I'm ready to download ~~ these hanging baskets are my first WONDERFUL files to add to my game ~~ thank you so much, these are gorgeous!!
    ~ kambre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Terri
    I just found your place here! I know you from DLMulsow's Sim Antics.
    I love everything you create. Thanks for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I'm so happy to see that you're still recoloring, I've always been a big fan of your creations. These flowers are absolutely gorgeous :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thes are so lovely!! Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete