A place to get some artsy fartsy Sims 2 stuff

Monday, April 19, 2010

Another blast from the past~Shabby Chic

Another set of files from the archives.  These sets are pure shabby chic and feature lots of pastel tones.  I was rather proud of the detail that I achieved with the quilts.  Anyway, I did beds, chests, end tables.......kind of got carried away.  To make matters worse, I didn't give the files very descriptive names......so guess what, it will be like a mad grab bag because I'm listing them all here and you'll have to sort it out.
















Ok, I think I'm done......thanks to Nengi, CTNutmegger, Jonesi, Snowstorm, Sims Divine, and Marmy for all the fine meshes which are included.  Like I said, it's a crap shoot :) there are four downloads in total, go on...take a chance, you know you want to.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Terri! :) This is Kristin (Justanotherday) from BPS. The site is nice! I downloaded the bedding sets. I really love quilts..so i'm looking forward to those :) Thank you for sharring them! I look forward to seeing what else you have in store. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these are just gorgeous. Thank you for uploading - may I link you back on my blog?

    www.little-running-dollhouse.blogspot.com

    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks all.....and bee, sure feel free to link back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous beddings - thanx so much for sharing ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make quilts and the detail you got is just perfect. You used some gorgeous quilts :) Of course I grabbed everything lol. You do fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all the nice comments, so glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I resist? They are perfect for a beach house!
    Thank you!
    Sofya / BR

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI TERRI!
    Just thought I'd let you know that 2 of the links don't work. keep opening window after window but never the dl file. (#1 & #3)
    Loved these the first time, still love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must have been a media fire issue because I just tested them and they are working. If you continue to have problems let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YIKES - how pretty!! Thanks so much :)
    ~ kambre

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your quilts are a masterpiece. I love doing quilts and none of mine are as perfect as yours. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I TRIED DOWNLOADING THE QUILTS BUT IT SENT ME ON A WILD GOOSECHASE. HELP. I GOTTA HAVE THOSE QUILTS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry you had problems. I just tested and it's working fine. Sometimes mediafire acts up so best to recheck it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! The last two links said they were deleted form mediafire... Could you please upload them again? I love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The last 2 links don't work, would love to haveall sets..thanks for sharing, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Same complaint the last 2 files are deleted from Mediafire. I too would love them all

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still the same problems the last 2 links don't work from Mediafire,Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  18. last two were invalid downloads

    ReplyDelete